Greg and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary this year. It was nothing unusual: dinner and a movie. The best part was getting dressed up and going out, just the 2 of us. And, after 9 years, I can still talk Greg into doing stuff. I made him get in the photo booth at the movie theater. The bottom picture of me in this strip looks exactly like this old children's book I remember about a nice, beautiful teacher that turns out to be a witch. I look like the witch, not the beautiful teacher. Anyone remember the name of that book, or have a clue what I'm talking about? Anyway, moving on.



9 years later, and I'm still glad I married him. He's my best friend. For better or for worse. Thanks for making me laugh, making me happy, and giving me the best 9 years. I love you, Greg!

9 years later, and I'm still glad I married him. He's my best friend. For better or for worse. Thanks for making me laugh, making me happy, and giving me the best 9 years. I love you, Greg!
3 comments:
I can't believe it has been 9 years! That is incredible. Congrats on the 9 years! you two look great! Max is adorable and looks just like Kari. Hope all is well with you guys!!
What a cute pic! I dont think I've seen this before.
Miss Nelson Is Missing!
Post a Comment