Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love you! So Much!

So the other day we were going to lunch with my mom in her "big red car" and Max walks out to the garage, puts his cheek on the car and says, "I love you, big red car...so much!" And then when my mom walked into the garage he says to her, "I love it. In the garage!" (speaking about the car). What can I say? He's very affectionate, especially about cars and the garage.
And Frosted Cheerios. I offered them to him for breakfast a few days ago, and when he saw the box he said "Oh! I love those!" and proceeded to describe the blue and yellow box to me.


3 comments:

ConorGlassey said...

So cute! :)

Cheryl said...

Ok, this is why I love this kid so much. You know it is EXACTLY how he felt at that moment! Love it.

Give him a big hug and kiss from me!

Jacilynn said...

Very funny. He's so cute.