Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Tag

9 TV Shows I watch:
  1. Smallville
  2. Lost
  3. Heroes
  4. Ghost Whisperer
  5. Life
  6. Chuck
  7. The Office
  8. 30 Rock
  9. Everybody Loves Raymond (Reruns)

9 of my favorite restaurants:

  1. P.F. Chang's
  2. Idaho Pizza Company
  3. Gandolpho's
  4. Saigon Grill
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...

9 things that happened yesterday:

  1. Watched Conference (morning session)
  2. Bought paper & pens at Quality Art
  3. Bought pirate hats from Archiver's
  4. Rescued Krystal & Emily in the rainstorm (thanks for letting me serve you, Krystal!)
  5. Watched Conference (afternoon session)
  6. Ate potatoes & bacon for dinner (thanks, Greg, for making it!)
  7. Worked on the cutest birthday cards ever
  8. Played Pirate's Cove (it's a board game)
  9. Put Max to bed

9 things that I am looking forward to:

  1. Halloween
  2. Christmas (I know it's early, but I'm already starting to get excited!)
  3. Watching my Smallville Season 7 DVDs
  4. Going to Hawaii (maybe next year)
  5. Owning a house (maybe someday)
  6. Losing weight (hey, I'm looking forward to it, whenever it happens)
  7. The next Harry Potter movie
  8. The Twilight movie
  9. I don't know...how about book club

9 things on my wish list:

  1. My own house
  2. Cable
  3. A new digital camera
  4. My own Nintendo DS
  5. More time for scrapbooking
  6. New clothes
  7. A smaller body for my new clothes!
  8. The presidential election to be over already
  9. World Peace

9 people that I tag: (Do I know 9 people that blog? Lora and Jaci, Candice already tagged you)

  1. Anna Marie
  2. Kendra
  3. Shawna
  4. Annie
  5. Conor
  6. Rachel
  7. Alli
  8. Cat
  9. Josh (will you really do this? I wonder)

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I love it that you think I know 9 people to tag, or watch 9 shows!!(or can even count to 9 for that matter!!) why can't the number be four?? K, here goes.....

LoraAnn said...

Actually Jaci and I both lucked out because Candiced tagged every other person- YEAH! Lucky us!

Kendra said...

Love it. I am at my parents until tomorrow. I will do it when I get home!