Sunday, October 26, 2008

Getting Corny

Last Monday we went to the Corn Maze with some friends. It was so fun! Here I am with my friend Lora Ann.My friend Krystal was originally in this picture as well, but when she emailed it to me, she was amazingly not in it! It must have been some freak technical problem... And by the way, those are Lora Ann's husband's fingers in this picture. Dork. They had this big jumpy pillow type thing, and to say Max loved it would be an understatement. At the end of the night, when it was just us left, I tried it with Max, and I have to admit, it was really fun. Better than a trampoline! Max was apparently way more into this funny picture than Kira.Trompin' through the maze. I did most of the navigating, along with Justin. Greg carried the cargo. Part of the way, Max insisted on holding my hand while he sat on Greg's shoulders. It was a little awkward trying to walk like that!
Here they are: the cutest kids on the block...or bale.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Gotta love the corn maze! You all look like you had a blast!

Cathrine said...

Kari, Max is so cute. The stories you tell make me laugh. You are adorable and so photogenic. Hope things are going well.

LoraAnn said...

We had a great time!! Have to do it again next year!

Cheryl said...

I MISS YOU GUYS, THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!

You know how they have indoor plumbing in Boise? Well, we have pumpkin patches and corn mazes in Washington. Remember to keep showing Max my picture, and remind him that I'm his favorite! :)

Love you guys!