Saturday, April 26, 2008

March For Babies

We did it! Today was my first Annual March For Babies! (Which is the March of Dimes fundraising effort in the fight against premature births.) We walked (and LoraAnn ran) 6.2 miles. Thanks to everyone who sponsored us, because of you it was a success. And thanks to my group of awesome friends, because of you it was a lot of fun.


My teammates: Shon, Tiffany, (Dillon, in the stroller), Tiffany, me, Krystal, LoraAnn, and Jaci

The BSU and the Idaho Stampede Cheerleaders led us in a "warm-up"

We're off!

And here's why I did it, my little star: Max!

5 comments:

Candice said...

YEA! I'm glad that you guys got to walk/run. I'm not sorry that I didn't get to go though. :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats Kari!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time, and what a great cause! LOVE YOU!

Kendra said...

Yeah! That is so great Kari. I love the blog. Max's birthday looks like fun!

ConorGlassey said...

Great job!

P.S. #1: You're probably going to get a lot of people finding your site now, looking for pictures of BSU Cheerleaders.

P.S. #2: Cheese Nips are DISGUSTING. Cheez-Its RULE! :)

AMB said...

Awesome! You should feel very proud of yourself!

We love you!