Monday, April 21, 2008

Beans, Beans, the musical fruit...

So, yesterday while our home teachers were here, Max was in the mood to show off. As a mom who thinks that everything (just about) Max does is golden, I encouraged him to sing the chorus to "I Am a Child of God". He loves to sing, so he was happy to do it. He's pretty dang adorable, standing there, belting out the words in his 2 year old way and vocabulary. He had his own way of enhancing the song, though, as he let fly a couple of toots, without missing a beat. Bless those home teachers, they didn't even grin. Greg and I, on the other hand, just about lost it. So those of you who may have thought he gets his musical talent from his mom, you are VERY wrong. It's obviously a, uh, talent he gets from his dad.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I've never been more proud to be his aunt.

Jacilynn said...

That's Hillarious! I think it is a talent from his mom!