One more post about the end of the year:
After Christmas, we flew up to Seattle to celebrate the new year with Greg's family. Walking through the airport, Greg was carrying Max's car seat. Max said, "Dad, stop. Put the seat down." So, Greg did. Max proceeded to turn around, back into the seat and sit down, hold his monkey suitcase in front of him, and said, "Okay, Dad. Go"
Christmas with Pepa and Grandma is always crazy! I think it's safe to say Max was pleased with his presents.
Max also loved his presents that Mema and Grandpa picked out. What can I say; he is loved and spoiled!
1 comment:
I miss candy-pants so much!!!! By the way, I've already called dibs on a "As Seen On TV" present for next year - I'm guessing you'll see a commercial for it in the next 11 months before next New Year's Eve... :) Love you!
Post a Comment