Monday, January 18, 2010

Beauty!

Okay, there are a couple of things from the last year that I can't leave out of my blog. I had a nephew that was getting baptised in November. However, they decided to baptise him in Boise instead of Utah, but I had already got it in my head that I needed to go to Utah anyway and see my good friend Annie in a community theater production of "Beauty and the Beast." So, I loaded up Max, convinced my parents they wanted to go down and see the play, picked up my niece, and met up with another niece, sister-in-law, and aunt and went to see Annie in the Terrace Plaza Playhouse production. She and her husband were to 2 leads! I was so excited to see her after something like 9 years! She is so talented, and did a fantastic job. It was definitely worth the trip. Thanks, Annie, for being so wonderful! (Oh, and Shelby, good job, too!)My nieces thought it was so cool that I was friends with Belle. Aren't they adorable!
Mackenzie and Hannah with "Belle."

No comments: