I just realized that I never posted Max's stats from his 3 year checkup:
He weighs 28 lbs. and is in the 15th% (this is up from the 5th% which he was in at age 2!)
He is 37 inches tall and about the 50th% (up from the 25th at age2!)
So he is doing great at doing some catch up growth!
Also, when he turned 3, we did some follow up testing.
His speech tested amazing! His cognitive skills (what he understands) and his expressive language skills (vocabulary and how he uses it) tested at 3 years, 9 months! Which is amazing, considering he was 10 months behind at one time! And...(get ready--this is really amazing) his actual pronunciation: 5 years, 1 month!!!! To say I was floored, would be an understatement. I am so proud of him!
His gross motor skills, however, seem to be the only area we are still trying to catch up. He is about 12 months behind. But he is now in physical therapy and his therapist is very optimistic about Max's prospects.
Max is so amazing! I love him so much!
1 comment:
Soo Cool! congrats Max
Post a Comment