Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Easter

I know this isn't a great picture, but I had to put it on my blog because Max LOVED the Easter Eggs, and coloring them. It was a little stressful for me, as he wanted to dunk EVERYTHING in the cups of dye. He did manage to get his fingers in it a few times and sink a crayon, plus he got purple marker all over his cheek. But he loved every minute of it. Hunting for Easter Eggs.
This is my niece Kennedy. She was 13 months at Easter. And she has a broken arm, but it didn't slow her down much. She was intent on dragging around her basket. Of course, she wasn't too interested in hunting for the eggs!The Easter Bunny may have gone a little overboard on the eggs. My nephew Taesh's basket is just a little full...Max is biting his head off his chocolate bunny, which is, of course, a chocolate bunny in a race car! Sorry for the not so great video. I still think it's cute.

1 comment:

AMB said...

Max is such a cutie! I loved reading all of your new posts. Love you!