Just about everyone knows that I love cake. Particularly, white cake with white frosting. Boring, I know, but it makes me happy. So, for my birthday this year, I ended up with 4, that's right, 4 cakes. How, you ask? Well, my husband didn't coordinate with my mother as well as he should have, so they each bought me one from Albertson's (the 2 cakes on the right in this picture), and I had to work on my birthday, so my co-workers provided me with an ice cream cake (back left in photo) and, my awesome friend Krystal, who is a fellow cake decorator wannabe, made me the one (bottom left). Her decorating skills are so much better than mine. So, which cake was the best? I'll never tell...(it was the one from Krystal. Sooo good!!!) All this cake may be excessive, but it definitely made me feel loved! In case you're wondering, 3 of the cakes have been consumed, but the one on the top right has yet to be opened.
I also had orchestra rehearsal on my birthday, so my parents, Greg and Max took me out to dinner the following night. I picked Chili's because I was in the mood for a good steak and I like how they make theirs. It's how I think steak should taste. Plus, I love their loaded mashed potatoes.
Here is Max, showing us his smile. Literally showing us. He's pointing at it.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kari! Krystal is so sweet . Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment