
You may have noticed the new addition to my playlist. I am not really a Britney Spears fan. In fact, I can't say I'd ever heard this song before. But, according to Ian Johnson (BSU runningback and superstar), this is the only song Kellen Moore (BSU quarterback and superstar) listens to on his ipod. (He's from Prosser, WA. What can I say?) Kellen did such a good job in his last game, he deserves to have his favorite song playing on my blog...at least for a little while. Go Broncos! Number 19 on the polls!! Keep climbing. We'll be on ESPN Oct. 1.
3 comments:
Okay, you are too funny. Before I read the blog, I was a little shocked to find BSpears on your list, so I'm REALLY glad there was an explanation...
Broncos??... GO UTES!!! (#17) USA Today poll has Boise ranked as #20... Hmmm
Uh, Miss Cat. You are sure pushing your luck, considering BSU is #19 on the AP Poll, the "granddaddy of polls" (verify at http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/polls) and since the Utes are only #17 or 18, depending on the poll. We're coming for you! Go Broncos, go Cougars, and THEN go Utes. BTW, any future comments dogging on the Broncos may be deleted!
Post a Comment