Max started Kindergarten last week.
I wonder how many years he'll let me come in and take pictures on the first day.
Anyway, here's how the week went:
Day 1
Mom: How was your first day?
Max: Good. Just one problem.
Mom: Problem? What problem?
Max: Blah Blah Blah...We had to watch a video in gym on the rules and it was SO boring.
Day 2
Mom: How was your day?
Max: Good. Just one problem.
Mom: Now what?
Max: I didn't get free time.
Mom: Why not?
Max: I wouldn't do my work.
Mom: Why not?
Max: I didn't want to.
Day 3
Mom: Max, you have to do your work today.
Max: Okay, Mom.
Day 4
(which started when mom dropped off Max 20 minutes late)
Mom: You have to do your work.
Max: But I did my work yesterday!
1 comment:
I can't wait until you have your first conference with the teacher - I'm sure she's going to have some awesome stories to share! :)
Post a Comment