It's a Super Mario Halloween!
Max determined months ago that he wanted to be Mario. In fact, he decided before costumes showed up in the stores, so imagine our surprise to see other Marios and Luigis this year! Guess it was a good year to be Super! Of course, if my boys were the Super Bros., I had to be Princess Peach. Kudos to my mom for helping me transform my pink "dress" (it was a house robe I bought at DI).

My favorite part of the costumes were the mustaches. After deciding that face paint wouldn't work (there was no way I was going to convince Max to let me put it on his face again -- see previous post), I cut out customized mustaches out of a beard I bought at the dollar store and stuck them on with scrapbooking tape. It worked perfect!
1 comment:
So cute! Love the mustaches! And your dress turned out awesome!
Post a Comment