So my friend Krystal decided to keep an annual tradition and run the St. Luke's Women's Fitness Run 5K with her friend Dana and would not relent until I came with her for moral support. Here we are before the run. Like the fools we are, we're smiling.
Here's a picture of us running the race. We're the 3 in the background in white shirts. I have an appropriately angry look on my face.
And here we are at the finish line. I'm smiling (even though my head is turned, you can tell) because we're almost done!
And here we are at the finish line. I'm smiling (even though my head is turned, you can tell) because we're almost done!
I'm certainly not a fast runner; truth be told, I hate running. But, I made a goal to run (actually, jog--really slow) the entire 5K without stopping or walking, and that's what I did! I feel great about accomplishing my goal.
1 comment:
You're awesome Kari!!! Great job! I was probably either sleeping, or sitting on the couch while you were doing this. Probably eating too.
Post a Comment