Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Okay, so I've been tagged (courtesy of Anna Marie) so here goes: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Surprising/Random Facts about Me.

Joys
  1. Being mommy
  2. Reading a good book that I just can't put down
  3. See's Vanilla Creme and Bourdeaux Milk Chocolates

Fears

  1. That some or all of my teeth fall out of my head
  2. Something terrible will happen to someone I love, including a horrible illness
  3. That Greg will never get a job!

Obsessions

  1. Cake decorating
  2. Animal Crossing Wild World (for the Nintendo DS)
  3. Shopping for clothes for Max

Random Facts

  1. I was one of the valedictorians of my high school graduating class
  2. I am the youngest grandkid on both sides of my family
  3. I know how to crochet (sort of)

Okay, now the tag continues: Jaci, Candice, and Kendra. Tag! You're it!

1 comment:

J² said...

OH ya? Well I'm the best LOOKING grandkid on all FOUR sides (front,back,top,bottom... especially bottom).