Friday, January 28, 2011

We're having a...

baby!

Okay, you probably knew that. We found out yesterday that it's a girl! We're thrilled, but feeling a little overwhelmed by all the pink that's about to invade our lives! Now starts the name game. So far, all we have is Max's suggestion of Xena. Probably not going to go with that one.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations guys. Max is going to be the best/funnest big brother ever!

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Yay! Update your blog more often!

ash said...

I am so excited for you and really I can't believe the pink that comes with girls even at 7 and 4 they choose lots of it!! yipee for all of you.

Terri Hegstrom said...

I'm SOOO excited you are having another little bean to add to the beanpatch, and congrats on a girl. It'll be sooo much fun.

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

No, I think you should go with Zena...congrats!