Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Kid Cracks Me Up

Max is THE noisiest kid I've ever know. In fact, when he introduced himself on the first day of Pre-school he said his name was "Noisy." I'm not kidding.

He makes endless sound effects. Check out this video of him starting his car and then "whistling", (courtesy of my sis-in-law).

He is an endless source of entertainment. Here are some of my favorite things he's said in the past few weeks:

*"Now look what you did!" (spoken to Dad who had messed up Max's "plane" he made on the couch when Dad dared to sit down!)

*"Your wish is my command." (spoken to Mom when she made some nominal request such as putting on his shoes.)

*"I wish I had a baby sister that needed this toy." (spoken when he spied a baby toy at the store he thought it might be fun to play with.)

And my favorite:

*"I might ask you that very same question!" (spoken to Mom in response to the question of why his pants were wet. By the way, Mom's pants were not wet.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Funny kid! Love the pick of him and his dad in their "disguises."